This is a used item and has been checked for basic functionaly. Item includes a 30 day warranty.
- The Primary Burner heats the cleaning chamber to 800°F (427°C). Volatile materials are driven off as smoke. The burner flame is confined to the combustion chamber never touching the parts.
- The Afterburner operating at 1400°F (760°C) for ½ second burns the smoke consuming the pollutants, leaving only invisible, odorless and harmless water vapor and carbon dioxide to exit the exhaust stack.
- Natural Gas
- 300,000 BTU
- Unit removed from facility in working order.
- Unit is in good shape overall however one gas pipe is broken and one burner fan chassis has a dent
- 2 burner limit switches housings are slightly bent
- 115 Volt 60 Hz