Smtech AVX 500 Quad Screen Printer
IN WORKING CONDITION
- Removed from production line
- In working condition
The AVX 500 is built for the most demanding production requirements, offering superior performance and flexibility in a compact, cost-effective printer. In addition, the printer is user-friendly, with state-of-the-art graphical interface that provides menus and promts to quickly guide operators through set-up and operation. The triple track conveyor system can accommodate as many as three boards simultaneously to reduce board travel time and throughput can be further increased via multi-stage stencil designs that allow auto switching to new product parameters without operator intervention.
With unlimited flexibility for advanced options, such as closed-loop squeegee pressure control, an automatic suport pin placement system and automatic paste dispensing, the AVX 500 outputs exceptional productivity per square foot.
Quad AVX 500 Screen Printer Features:
- Max Frame Size: 29" x 29" (737 x 737mm).
- Print Area up to 20" x 18" (508 x 457mm) with trailing edge squeegees or 20" x 19" (508 x 483mm) with single edge squeegees.
- Control System: Setup parameters and control functions for more than 200,000 substrate files can be held in memory to allow for quicker changeover.
- Balanced Control Print head provides true closed-loop print pressure for repeatable, precise printing.
- Off-Line Programming Software can be installed on your PC that allows you to program most of the board file parameters off-line